Certified Sound Healer
Essential Oils Consultant
Judy Ginsburgh is certified in Level I and Level II Sound Healing using vibrational tuning forks, vocal toning and color visualization. Her sessions are called "tunings" and they typically last anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour. During a tuning, the client lies comfortably on a massage table on their back fully clothed. Only the shoes and socks are removed.
A basic tuning session involves a variety of steel tuning forks being moved in different patterns across your body from foot to head. These tuning forks are tuned to the frequencies of your bodies' seven energy centers (chakras). The vibrations from the forks help to release negative energy from these centers and put the body into better harmony and balance. This session typically lasts 45 minutes. Pain and stress is reduced or relieved and clients leave feeling very relaxed and refreshed. Clients schedule tuning sessions just as they would a massage or acupuncture session -- sometimes once a week, sometimes more or less often. Your body will tell you what it needs.
You can add several items to this basic tuning session:
- Aromatherapy with 100% pure Essential Oils
- Vocal Toning & Color Visualization for deep, targeted energy healing
- Targeted healing for sore joints/muscles
These additional services may add another 15 minutes to the basic tuning session.
Prices (as of January 1, 2016):
- Basic tuning session: $50
- Aromatherapy: add $5-$10 more depending upon oils used (may include a sample to take home)
- Vocal toning/color visualization therapy: add $15
- Targeted healing for sore joints/muscles: add $5